Conservatory Medic offers a large range of new conservatory roofs that can be bespoke made to suit your existing uPVC or timber conservatory frame.
1. We can install new glass or polycarbonate roof sheets into your existing glazing bar system
2. We can also install thicker polycarbonate roof sheets into your existing glazing bar system to upgrade thermal performance, which is beneficial for heat retention and noise reduction
3. We can offer new screw-down powder-coated, aluminium, rubber-gasket glazing bars that can replace old plastic-style snap-down glazing bar systems on timber conservatories – this can be in conjunction with upgrading your existing polycarbonate and glazed units
4. We can construct a whole new conservatory roof, conservatory framework in aluminium & uPVC as well as timber – allowing for a whole new design, or maintaining an existing while upgrading the glazing or polycarbonate
5. We can install a thermal solid roof with tiled effect to give you true year-round use of your conservatory – this roof system can be designed and constructed onto your existing conservatory side framework (for more information on this design please go to our Thermal Roof page.
Is your conservatory attached to your property to a room lacking light intakes or windows? If so, we suggest you upgrade to a new polycarbonate or glazed room; it will be enhanced by better U values from modern glass and thicker polycarbonate.
If instead you have the luxury of having other windows that serve the room that your conservatory is attached to, we would suggest a new thermal tiled-effect roof that comes with roof vents for extra light and better U values.
All installations will be performed by our highly experienced installers and generally can be changed over within 1 to 5 days.
The whole process is a hassle-free experience. All waste is removed from your property, and because we have many years of experience in the conservatory valet service we guarantee to leave your new conservatory roof and side system looking as fresh as it did the day it was first erected.
If you are unsure of the best solution for your conservatory roof, please take advantage of our free inspection and quotation service. Or of course you can email us with any questions raised from looking at our website or other sites. We are always happy to provide any advice.